Gamers searching for the best method of playing PUBG Mobile on their laptops or PCs are Super Easy Steps to Free Download PUBG ON PC/Laptop. Guaranteed, you are gonna play PUBG. There’re a lot of people who love playing this game, and if you’re also one of them, then you\ll clearly desire to play this game on the PC. A lot of individuals are used to playing games on mobile, but they are now bored of this practice and want to play different android games on PC, but they got the wrong way of downloading the games. In this guide, you’ll download PUBG on your computer in a more natural manner.
What’s Gameloop Or Tencent Gaming Buddy?
Gameloop is an Android emulator created by Tencent to assist you in playing the international PUBG comfortably. This emulator comes with a full-featured pack that allows you to control PUBG according to the preference, even if you can boost your game according to the PC. The majority of well-liked gamers advise the users to play PUBG Mobile with Tencent.
About one hundred players reach onto a remote island through parachutes for the victor-takes-all showdown. Player needs to find and scavenge their own vehicles, weapons, and supplies and defeat all the other players in a tactically and graphically rich battlefield that forces you into a shrinking play zone. Prepare for land looting, do whatever it takes for surviving and be the final man standing.
How Can You Play PUBGM On Laptop/PC For Free?
Before beginning, the data needed for downloading the PUBG mobile game on a computer is 9.2MB data for downloading the Gameloop emulator and about two GB for downloading the game itself inside your emulator.
NOTE: Previously, it needed 8.7MB for downloading the emulator and about 1.4GB for downloading your game. Now size has been increased because of the constant PUBG updates and be ready with about three to four GB of data for downloading the PUBG mobile game on computer for free.
- First, download the official Gameloop or Tencent gaming buddy from the official website. There’re a lot of fakes available on the internet, so make certain that you have downloaded the official version.
- Now, open the downloaded execution file of the program and click Install. It’ll start downloading different files into the computer.
- After the installation, click on start. It’ll launch the emulator store.
- Here you have to click PUBG mobile. After clicking that, you have to click Install from the bottom side. After that, it’ll start the downloading process. Now you have to wait until it completes.
- After that, it’ll load your game automatically and start the engine.
- Now, simply sign in with the Id and start playing the PUBG Mobile game on your computer for free with about the same graphics as PUBG PC, but it is much simpler on an emulator because there’s very little recoil as compared to the PUBG PC.
It’s the official and simplest method of downloading the PUBG mobile on the computer for free. You do not need to change anything; you can just start playing the game, although you can change the game and emulator setting for better performance and graphics.